Friday, January 30, 2015

Your Feelings Are Pointless and Irrelevant

Human beings as a collective are morons.  What I mean by that is that the average person among the whole group of humanity is functionally retarded if not legally retarded.

I know, this is the common observation of people like me.  If you knew me, you’d probably hate me even more.  I often take unpopular stands on issues and sometimes I do so without regard for the feelings of other people.

You know, like a real person who can make sound judgments without being severely influenced by those pesky emotions.

Do I lack emotions?  Hardly.  I enjoy feeling pleasure and I do get angry from time to time.  I just don’t actively seek out emotions for the sake of feeling them like so many idiots these days do.

Depression sucks.  I’ve been on the verge of suicide.  One week my grandfather died and then my wife had a miscarriage.  The level of despair I felt was powerful.  I never want to feel like that ever again.

But I refuse to do anything to prevent it.  Emotions are a roller coaster.  You have to ride them out.  You have to learn to master them by learning to flow with them.

I know, being sad, hurt, or otherwise is a not a good feeling.  But they are there.  Embrace the bad times as a sign of things to come.

The fact is, while we can map certain brain patterns, there is no solid science behind brain chemistry and emotions.  Well, nothing as exact as say chemical reactions between basic elements.

I guess my crazy point is, don’t let you damn life be ruled by your pointless emotions.  It may be hard, it may be strange, but doing so will only cause you insufferable pain and stupidity.

Unfortunately most people commit irrational actions almost all the time.  Economists are dumb and do not understand that the wonders of the human race like civilizations often overlook the billions of morons who were tricked into building it.

Meanwhile, centuries of progress and people still can’t fucking wash their hands after using the bathroom.  Or use a wastebasket.  Or not murder their unborn children.  Or not get pregnant in the first place.  And they get offended by stupid, pointless things.

It’s like humanity is incapable of existing without creating drama for itself.  If everyone in the world who had a fucking chip on their shoulder just took a step back and asked themselves is what they were doing really worth it and had a serious moment of contemplation, then just maybe we’d have a slightly better world.

But too many people get wrapped up in their feelings to point of murderous rage that it boggles the mind of any sane, rational person, as few as there are out there.

Let me sum it up simply: not even God gives a shit about your worthless, pointless feelings.  So stop inflicting them upon the rest of humanity like you matter.