The United States Federal government is out of control, out of its mind, and working on borrowed time. Sooner or later, the sum total of the grievances of the American will come to a head and the country will descend into madness, secession, and dictatorship.
Here’s a short list of my grievances (compare them to the Declaration of Independence and you’d wonder why we didn’t bother overthrowing the whole lot of them decades ago):
- They have devalued our currency to the point where it is no longer economically viable for the average American to get higher education or own a home without going into massive debt.
- They have regulated our food to the point where the poorest among us are massively unhealthy and overweight thus creating more systemic problems for productive taxpayers who must foot the bill for their unhealthy lifestyles.
- They set up rules in place to encourage police officers to confiscate all forms of legal tender that are in possession of a person without due process or even a search warrant.
- They have taken our telecommunications networks and unlawfully collected data on everything that the American citizen does without a warrant.
- They have failed to bring to justice bankers who have stolen literally trillions from the citizenry while continuing to incarcerate the average citizen for possessing small quantities of a substance determined to be not approved by said government agency.
- They have failed to audit the Federal Reserve, which is part of their duties as outlined in the Constitution. Instead, they allow the Federal Reserve to do whatever it wants with the currency of the United States of America.
- They have instigated, funded, and executed foreign wars over flimsy excuses which has lead to the direct deaths of many young Americans as well as thousands of foreign nationals. They have failed to even write up proper declarations of war as outlined by the Constitution.
- They have held common people in contempt of Congress for lying to them during Congressional testimonies, but failed to do so with their own bureaucrats. Effectively, this means that Congressional oversight is a joke as they will not reign in those who outright lie to them and get caught in doing so.
- They have taken over nearly every institution in the united states from education to marriage to clown cars and are effectively destroying them. This is all done for the sake of a few large donors who would rather not be bothered with corporate competition.
- They have taken over the Internet in the name of “neutrality” and “freedom” when both already existed without them. They have no authority under the US Constitution to do this whatsoever.
- They have regulated farmers out of their livelihood by fining them for production that they do not authorize while subsidizing them for not producing farming goods.
- They constantly subvert the original contract of this United States and use rhetoric as a tool in order to win favor with the dumb masses. This is not leadership, this is weaselship at its finest.
I’m sure there are plenty more. But I think this is a good start.