Saturday, January 2, 2016

Getting Lectured to by a Senile Gorilla

I’ll be damned if I’m going to be lectured to by a baby-eating ape:

Given by a gorilla in sign language, it is among the more unusual messages for the New Year.

Koko was filmed delivering a 38-word bulletin about how ‘stupid’ mankind is harming the Earth.

In the 60-second video, the 44-year-old great ape, which has been learning sign language since she was one, said: ‘I am gorilla, I am flowers, animals. I am Nature. Koko love man. Earth Koko love.’

Seriously, does anyone think that this gorilla’s thoughts are its own?

I don’t.  I’m pretty sure this ape’s handlers are a bunch of loser hippies who were moderately successful in the 1980s because of the gorilla’s pet kitten.

Human beings don’t occupy much of the land mass on the planet.  Most of the animals on this planet live their lives without coming in contact with a human being.

The environment is fine.  Yes, we shouldn’t pollute the Earth but at the same time, I’d rather not be drowning in horse shit and having to ride a bicycle to power my computer.