Thursday, August 6, 2015

I Was Going to Review the Dragon Ball Movie But…

Last night I was going to watch the Dragon Ball movie entitled Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection ‘F’.  But the sound was all messed up in the theater.  Despite the best efforts of the theater staff, it could not be resolved.

So I got a refund.  And I may pirate the movie.  Or try to see it in theaters on Saturday.  It depends on how I feel about it.

What was frustrating about it was that this was a streaming event and that Funimation wasn’t going to just allow the theater to download the movie and show in individual theaters.  No, because of the way they distributed the film, if something goes wrong, there was very little the theater could do.

So that was annoying.  Especially as I stood in line to get my refund.

Oh well, until improvements can be made to the system, I don’t think this kind of thing will go away.