Some advice on human behavior:
- Nothing you do can change other people. Nothing you say will change their minds. You cannot fix them and you cannot save them. This applies to both men and women. Arguing with them is pointless.
- No matter how hard you try, people will always look at the smaller problems in lieu of the larger ones. Inflation started to rise during the 1920s due to the Federal Reserve but the people were more concerned about alcohol prohibition as an example. And while the small things do matter, don’t overlook the big ones for the small ones.
- Never trust what someone else says. Always judge them by their actions. In fact, the more they are against an immoral act, the more likely they are committing it.
- Whatever social media you are on, nobody will pay attention to you. So whatever you say will not matter. Unless you have family or close friends following you. Even then they may not care unless you post something extremely controversial.
- If you have young children, you need to recognize that their personalities are pretty much set, baring some horrific psychological or physical trauma. So deal with them as they are and not as you want them to be.
- All successful political movements are backed by strong corporate interests. Never assume that they are benevolent people who only want what is best.
- Most people are losers. And losers want people to agree with them 100% because it somehow validates their pathetic existence. Always keep that in mind when dealing with them.
- You are not a winner. Especially if you have to wonder about it. Don’t worry, I’m not one either.
- No matter what you do, there will always be people who misunderstand you, usually intentionally so. Very few people actually care about who you really are or what you are really about. This is especially true if you are a woman as most guys are only interested in fucking your face, among other orifices. Unless they are family of course.
- Good music is lost on most people.
- Most people have a different standard. The standard for themselves and the standard for everyone else. This is intentional on a subconscious level in order to absolve themselves of their sins and to maximize their own happiness at the expense of everyone else.
- Most people like to believe themselves to be bigger than they really are. This ranges from calling yourself an activist to being a leader to being George Washington’s reincarnation. It is a delusion that keeps most bored people sane. Don’t try to break that delusion. At the same time, don’t encourage it either.
- There is nothing more tyrannical than a small collection of bored people. Bored people tend to try and fix things that aren’t broken.
- Men fuck sluts and marry virgins. Most young women do not understand this simple concept and assume that they’ll get a high-class male as a husband if they act slutty with inferior men.
- If you come across a person who claims to be an activist, they are probably either incredibly stupid or sociopathic. Have nothing to do with their causes.
- Don’t bother discussing politics with other people. Either they won’t care or they will hate you for your views.
- People are so judgmental about all the wrong things.
In short, people are self-absorbed, selfish losers who grasp at petty and meaningless things in order to find meaning. Recognize this and you will be stronger for it. Take advantage of it and you can be a god among men.
If you are a crazy asshole.