Monday, April 21, 2014

Comprehension

I don’t have all the answers.  I’ve tried to get them all.  I have maybe 1% of all the answers, but I doubt I am even close to that given all the questions out there.

Here’s a short list of things I just don’t comprehend:

  • I don’t understand why people aren’t angrier at the Federal government for selling our children and grandchildren as collateral for their loans.
  • I don’t understand why people don’t demand that the Federal government purge their own holdings in Federal debt.  The Federal government itself is the largest holder of the National debt.
  • I don’t understand why people want to feel safe.  It’s feeling safe and actually being safe two separate things?  I mean, if you owned a gun, your house could still be robbed at gunpoint and you’d fail at either getting your gun or shooting the thug in your home.
  • I don’t understand why human life isn’t appreciated more.
  • I don’t understand why there is no food in the Walking Dead.  I mean, the zombies are slow and unable to catch up with regular humans, unless they are in groups.  Animals could run laps around them and not get caught.  Seriously, I doubt there wouldn’t be much game to hunt in that world.
  • I don’t understand why people continue to believe in more government solving any problems at all.  It is clear based on historical observations that government only exacerbates problems or just flat out creates them.
  • I don’t understand how fining poor people for not having healthcare will somehow make it affordable.  I know from experience that premiums have gone up not down.
  • I don’t understand how why sitcoms are still popular.
  • I don’t understand why so many people think they cannot live without both parents working full-time.
  • I don’t understand why women suffer from envy.
  • I don’t understand why men suffer from lust.
  • I don’t understand why black people keep on harping about slavery and Jim Crow when neither institution has existed in the US in decades and it was white people who ended both.  In the former case, hundreds of thousands of white people died to end it.
  • I don’t understand why so many Leftists get into top entertainment organizations.  And software companies.  Where did the libertarians go?
  • I don’t understand why the Bible stopped with Revelations.  There is so much more that could have been recorded following Acts.  For that matter, why did the Jews stop recording things following the return to Israel after their exile?