Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Attention Looters and Moochers: You Are Terrible People

It has been a while since I’ve last posted, mostly because I’ve been reeling from paying my taxes.  Over the weekend, I filed my tax returns and ended up owing the Federal government a lot of money.  And it pissed me off mostly because it was double what I had to pay last year and my wife had zero withholding for last year’s return.  In 2011, taxes were withheld and we owed them more money.  Also, I never got a raise last year, so it’s not like we were making all that much more money.

The only plus side to this lunacy is that I was able to keep more money from the government goons.  But it is still annoying that I have to pay more in Federal taxes than I voluntarily tithe to my church.  If 10% is good enough for God, what makes the government so fucking special?

In any case, I hope all you moocher and looters are happy.  I hope you enjoy the fruits of my labor.  I know that there are now more of you than ever and there are less productive jobs out there.  And we all are wondering why the economy is collapsing around us.

As far as I am concerned, if you are on any form of welfare, which includes Social Security and Medicare, you are stealing from people like me and you should be paying me back.  You are the real problem right now in America where most Federal welfare programs easily exceed 1 trillion in government spending, which accounts for over half of the government tax revenue.

To the moochers I say this: either get a damn job, create a job for yourself, or simply stop taking money from the government.  It is hurting you to be on the government dole much more than you realize.  So long as you remain sucking on the government’s tit, you remain in their pocket.  And when they decide to start euthanizing you for the good of mankind, you should not be surprised.

To the looters I say this: quit what you’re doing right now and find a better calling in life.  You are the reason for most of the oppression and tyranny in modern times.  Sure you can just say that you were doing your job, but at the end of the day you have to recognize that you are an individual capable of making your own choices.  And what I am saying right now is that your choice to loot from the productive class is an immoral one.

Seeing as how there are now 48% people mooching off the government in some capacity or another, I hold little hope for future of this nation.  It is a shame that we have become a bunch of lazy, selfish assholes deluded in our own self-righteousness.  It is no wonder that the Afghans were so quick to murder us in Kabul after finding remnants of the burned Koran.  What is more insulting than having a devil piss on your beliefs.

So do yourselves a favor and stop taking my money.  I have my breaking points and maybe someday I’ll just leave you all to rot in your decadence and depravity.