Thursday, October 9, 2008

What is wrong with "conservative" talk radio anyway?

I use to be a big listener of talk radio. I listened to Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Mark Levine, Neal Boortz, Michael Savage, Jerry Doyle, etc. Of course I would listen depending on my own preferences each day.

Lately, though, I've been more or less ignoring them all. I guess it's because I'm just not interested in hearing the same exact stories told over and over again. Democrats are bad. Republicans don't fight for themselves. I get it you guys. It's same song you've been singing for as long as I can remember.

And specifically, what's the deal with Rush Limbaugh? I thought he was done with carrying the Republican's water? Was that just a hiatus? Seriously, just tell your listeners that McCain isn't worth it because you're smart enough to know that.

I'm sick and tired on talk radio and how they keep on carrying the Republican party's water, so to speak. Any time they talk about how the Democrats are worse, they're really just pushing the lesser of two evils, Dagan over Satan. In the end, it's all the same you dolts.

I'm sure that talk radio has seen a severe drop in ratings when compared to 2004's Presidential election. Well, if the mainstream press would do a little checking, I'm sure they could push that. They're usually good at using their power and influence to eliminate competition and further their own agenda while claiming it all to be objective.

Right now, I have no cable TV. Most of my news I get online, and usually, I don't pay too much attention to that. My life is more important to me anyway. Keeping constantly informed as I use to is ridiculous anyway.

In any case, I've grown bored with them and have moved beyond them. If, for some reason, they all decide to start supporting third party candidates, then I'll listen. But in the mean time, any time you hear one of these morons talk about how bad the Democrats are, just keep in mind that they are pushing for worthless Republicans who don't deserve our votes.