Thursday, November 14, 2013

Leftism Is Envy As A Political Movement

The primary vice of women is Envy.  It is also the primary vice of the Leftist:

Exactly. It's 12 million people, about a third of which will end up paying more under this law. And that as you said in the introductions sort of the idea. We currently have a highly discriminatory system where if you’re sick, if you’ve been sick or [if] you’re going to get sick, you cannot get health insurance.

The only way to end that discriminatory system is to bring everyone into the system and pay one fair price. That means that the genetic winners, the lottery winners who've been paying an artificially low price because of this discrimination now will have to pay more in return. And that, by my estimate, is about four million people. In return, we'll have a fixed system where over 30 million people will now for the first time be able to access fairly price and guaranteed health insurance.

Communism is a cancer that is built upon the deadly sin of envy.  The reality of the world is that no one is equal.  Equality is a myth and it is something that will never, ever be achieved by human hands.  I doubt that equality will be the status quo in the next life as well.

The fact is, some people were born with superior genes and are superior to others in many ways.  I’m only slightly above average when it comes to intelligence quotient and my physical body leaves something to be desired, although I have gotten more physically in shape in the past.  I am a natural introvert which hampers me in this modern age of mass communication and the perceived need for social interaction.

At the same time, while I desire a better body, I have come to accept that this is what I am and that I need to work within the parameters that God has provided me.  This does not mean I have given up on reaching my full potential.

The Left, on the other hand, strives to harm people in the name of equality.  They are obsessed with it to the point where people who do stand, who are better than most other people, and who are not part of their group are considered enemies to be vanquished.   Notice how this M.I.T. asshat whom I have quoted seems to forget that superior health insurance is being reserved for top politicians and politically favored unions.  Some men are more equal than others.

While the political Right has often been accused of being greedy (and to some extent, the charges are true), the political Left has never once been accused of being envious.  It is high time that people start calling out this evil that has been made a political movement so that we can all avoid the coming genocide.  History has proven that Leftists are prone to murder those who do not conform to their group and there are plenty of people her in America who are willing to continue their long tradition of mass murder.