Monday, March 5, 2012

Limbaugh Nails It, Then Screws It Up By Apologizing

Sometimes it is a moral imperative to label people what they are, especially given their public political stances.  I have been called a kook, a “Ronulan”, a “RuPauler”, an oligarch, a racist, and so many other names in the course of my presence online, both on this blog and out in the wild when I’ve engaged in “debating”.  Are these names true?  Perhaps.  But I don’t care because I’m not so thin skinned as to let such insults get to me, although I am usually more thin-skinned than I’d like to be at times.

So now we come to Rush Limbaugh who called Sandra Fluke (is that a joke name?) a slut.  This was in response to her testimony in Congress about getting birth control for free (in this case, free meaning from my own pocket in the form of taxpayer dollars).  At least that was my understanding of what Ms. Fluke was doing which prompted Mr. Limbaugh’s response.  I read later that he apologized for his comments on-air as well.

Frankly, I don’t see what the problem is.  You have a female college student promoting the use of birth control and demanding free access to it in the form of productive sector theft.  The only reason I can see for a young woman to want more and more access to birth control without having to pay for it is because she having lots of sex with men and wants to mitigate the costs of doing so.  In other words, she is riding the cock carousel and wants to save money on the birth control so she doesn’t have to drop out of college when she gets pregnant and can’t afford to legally murder the baby.

The fact of the matter is, it is a moral imperative that our society start calling women who behave like this what they truly are.  The reason for this is simple: women who have multiple sexual partners before finally settling down and getting married are more likely to get divorced.  Divorce is the number one cause of dysfunctional families and the breakdown of the family is largely responsible for the rise in the moocher class.  Divorced people are also more likely to get divorced again, which is another reason why the first time on the marriage train is the one that really counts.

While I don’t listen to Rush Limbaugh anymore, mostly because he is a Republican hack and not a genuine conservative, I applaud him for the courage to tell millions of listeners that Sandra Fluke is a slut.  He was just saying what many of us were thinking when it comes to a female college student demanding more birth control.

And for those of you who think that Ms. Fluke was advocating on behalf of all women, keep in mind that everyone in politics has a personal interest of some kind or another.  It is not hard to imagine that Ms. Fluke wants this kind of service for herself as well.

On a side note, I fully support female college students being on birth control pills during their college experience.  You cannot imagine how many of them are constantly engaging in the most reckless behavior possible.  I recall walking to my dorm room and hearing a pathetic chubby slut brag about how drunk she was going to get to her friend.  I sometimes wonder if she was date-raped as a result.  But then I go get something to eat.

In any case, I do think college females should have birth control, but I also think they should have to pay for it.  That way, they can weigh the costs of their stupid and utterly irresponsible behaviors from a financial standpoint, since that usually works better than appealing to pesky things like morality.