Monday, January 12, 2009

Meet the New Boss, Same as the Old Boss

Well, I've said in the past that I don't think Obama is going to be a great President and I'm beginning to wonder if he is starting to realize that he is in over his head. Now his new job count is 4 million. I wonder if I can get a ticker gadget for that on my blog...

In any case, I'm going to have to suffer through some major annoyances over the next week or so with the inauguration. I live just inside the beltway of madness, you see, and I still have to go to work. And with anywhere between 2 million to 4 million people getting drunk on alcohol or Obamamania, I don't know if I'll be getting much sleep. I also will have to put up with my in-laws as well (thanks Obama).

I'm not worried about what Obama will do, unlike so many other conservatives out there. I have come to terms with what he's going to do. But I refuse to let oppressive government control of our nation's economy back me into a corner. I am an American and I am not a victim. These next fours look to be some of the best of my life, especially now that my wife's pregnant.

That's right. The terror that is me continues on to the next generation, God-willing. And you can bet that I am going to do everything I can to homeschool my inheritors too, so they won't be wards of the state and blind obedient slaves.

Happy Belated New Year everyone!!