Wednesday, November 12, 2008

John McCain Lost The Election

I know the title of this blog is obvious, but it seems to me that McCain has had his cronies spreading rumors about Sarah Palin. Apparently, McCain has at long last exposed himself for the conservative-hating, ill-tempered old fart that he is. He put on a straight face during the campaign and even promised tax cuts (despite the record that he's never supported the Bush tax cuts). He spent most of the time campaigning some conservative ideas, and some economically fascist ideas, and tried to distinguish himself from Obama.

But in the end, he didn't fool all of us. I will admit that most conservatives sucked it up and chose party over principle, but enough of us didn't bother and that's why he lost. Now Sarah Palin is being attacked for the lose.

I guess I shouldn't be all that surprised by this behavior. Human beings are irrational idiots, barely aware of their own abilities to succeed in life, and John McCain is no exception. Regardless of whether the rumors are true or not, it doesn't matter. It is clear what the intent is for all these attacks.

I wonder if the RNC is trying to ensure that someone like Palin doesn't try to run in 2012. It would make sense. They never bothered to come to aid of George Allen, who properly insulted a man who was a monkey on his back. I know, he probably shouldn't have said that, but it was the truth. I wish I could say that this was the reason that George Allen lost, but Northern Virginia has been expanding largely due to government expansion and bureaucrats don't vote Republican or conservative, by and large. Not even the military here is Republican. After all, they don't want someone like Ron Paul getting enough power to fire their worthless asses.

I am confident that this won't phase Sarah Palin too much. I'm sure she'll pull through this and continue to demonstrate good, solid conservative principles where ever she is. The media will probably be keeping an eye on her, especially how she cares for her mentally disabled son in the next four years.

For once it would be nice to have a President who has had to deal with the agony of raising five human beings into a decent life. I have nothing but admiration for women who push out several children and manage to not turn them into little sociopaths. Most of them tend to be very conservative when it comes to fiscal responsibilities and are very confrontational. I think this is the kind of person Sarah Palin is. I look forward to seeing someone like that run for office.

Meanwhile, I will continue to try and spread the ideals of personal responsibility and individual excellence, rather than governmental excellence, and hope that enough people pay attention.